PERSONAL REHABILITATIVE COUNSELING
Personal rehabilitation counseling is simply a method by which clients or people work one-on-one with a qualified therapist in a comfortable, caring, as well as secured environment to uncover their inner thoughts, feelings, behaviors, as well as beliefs, deal with distressing memories, figure out facets of their life which they would prefer to change, improved understanding of themselves as well as others, set individual goals and objectives, and make an effort toward desirable change.
Personal rehabilitative counselling presents a good chance to analyze your worries in a supporting, compassionate and non-judgmental setting. A couple of the reasons people reach out for rehabilitative counselling are; managing stress, losses, complicated interpersonal relationship, feeling secluded or pessimistic, issues with school overall performance a lot of others.
Who is personal counseling for?
We provide personal rehabilitation/counseling for individuals as well as couples to give assistance with difficulties including:
- Relationship problems (e.g. romantic partner, roommate, family)
- Worry about failure
- Handling transformation like body image issue
- Addictions such as drug addiction, sexual addiction etc
- Career uncertainty, and
- Controlling feelings such as isolation, depression, shame, rage, guilt, etc.
Goals of Personal Counseling
The goals of the personal rehabilitation counseling are:
- To aid increase self-confidence
- Enhance relationship with others
- Get rid of problems
- To attain instructive goals
- To come up with sound decisions for emotional, intellectual, physical, and spiritual well-being.
If you are looking to change from where you are today, to where you want to be tomorrow? Then we can help you get to where you want to go. Call now and book an appointment.